Chain length Reference:
To find your ring size, you can choose to measure your finger or a ring that fits you well.
To measure your finger | Circumference :
- Cut a piece of string or floss
- Fold the string around the base of the finger, just below the knuckle.
- Mark where the string ends with the pen.
- Place the measured string on the ruler with the area marked on your right.
- The number closest to the pen mark is the circumference of the ring in millimeters.
- Use the ring size chart below to translate the measurements into a ring size.
To Measure your ring | Diameter:
- Measure the internal diameter of the ring (that’s the hole inside the ring, excluding the metal).
- Write down this measurement in millimeters, and use the conversion chart below to find your ring size.
US Ring Size
|Diameter (mm)||Circumferenece (mm)|